Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I am a New Member and the reason for my membership is because of my recent purchase of a 2005 Nismo King Cab Frontier. I was wondering what is the best aftermarket performance exhaust for my Frontier. The only one I could locate is from Gibson and it is for the Short Bed Crew Cab 05 Frontier.

I would appreciate any info. that is readily available from existing members.

Thank you and have a good evening.

thedon :cool:

·
Obsessed…
653 Posts
thedon said:
Hi there, I am a New Member and the reason for my membership is because of my recent purchase of a 2005 Nismo King Cab Frontier. I was wondering what is the best aftermarket performance exhaust for my Frontier. The only one I could locate is from Gibson and it is for the Short Bed Crew Cab 05 Frontier.

I would appreciate any info. that is readily available from existing members.

Thank you and have a good evening.

thedon :cool:
The frame on the CC and KC are the same, that Gibson Exhaust will fit both. MagnaFlow and Banks Power also make systems for our trucks. I just purchased the Bank's monster Exhaust from www.yournissanparts.com, and hope to install it this weekend. If you decide on the Banks and go through yournissanparts, use the discount code clbttn and receive a 10% discount! When I purchased mine, they were the cheapest around. There is also some folk at TUNFS who are talking about a group buy for the Banks Exhaust. Here's a link to that thread: Group Buy Hope this helps some, and welcome aboard! :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts