Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nismo1997 said:
Looks good, Id change alot of stuff and you car screams for a drop. Keep up the work tho :thumbup:
What would you change? I have rims on the way.

·
Soggy GloryHoler
2,294 Posts
looks pretty good. Is the hood painted black? i cant tell. Also yes you should change those hood pins and fiix that damn gap in your hood. Drop and rims and you should be good for a while. Also keep that color, im really liking that shade of green! :cheers:

·
Locked and Loaded
4,098 Posts
i like it, but i agree with all of the previous comments, the grille should go, perhaps a SKZ cf grille, and eyebrows, with stealth corners, and definately a drop, and as far as your plans with the interior gauge bezel, i would just leave it stock, unless you're going for a showcar, it really doesnt need to be there, but all in all, nice car

·
Locked and Loaded
4,098 Posts
B14_Stealth said:
i like the cf hood but the pins stand out too much you should paint them black or gray
agreed there too, get a translucent black, and spray em down, but you have to get rid of the blue first

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
6,879 Posts
make it look stock....then boost it

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, my rims are coming in on Wed. I will get some pics ASAP. Other than that, what yall think overall so far about my ride?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
B14_Stealth said:
whats that white/creamy looking stuff behind the grill where the grill brackets are?
that is just part of the grill. not sure what it is for, just some plastic on the back.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
FINALLY got the rims. check them out. i think they look aight. PLZ sign my guestbook when you check out my ride. Thanks

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.