Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my ride. Plz sign the guestbook and vote. Thanks.
MY RIDE

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nismo1997 said:
Looks good, Id change alot of stuff and you car screams for a drop. Keep up the work tho :thumbup:
What would you change? I have rims on the way.

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
meangreen200sx said:
What would you change? I have rims on the way.
Im not really into the flashy grill, put CF hood pins or silver the blue is way off track, Get some Stealth corners or paint yours. And drop

Dont get me wrong you got yourself a nice car

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
looks pretty good. Is the hood painted black? i cant tell. Also yes you should change those hood pins and fiix that damn gap in your hood. Drop and rims and you should be good for a while. Also keep that color, im really liking that shade of green! :cheers:

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
the ride looks ok
i would fix the grill tho...it doesn't sit in properly, also i would paint it, stands out too much on a green car :D

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
i like it, but i agree with all of the previous comments, the grille should go, perhaps a SKZ cf grille, and eyebrows, with stealth corners, and definately a drop, and as far as your plans with the interior gauge bezel, i would just leave it stock, unless you're going for a showcar, it really doesnt need to be there, but all in all, nice car

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
B14_Stealth said:
i like the cf hood but the pins stand out too much you should paint them black or gray
agreed there too, get a translucent black, and spray em down, but you have to get rid of the blue first

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
make it look stock....then boost it

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, my rims are coming in on Wed. I will get some pics ASAP. Other than that, what yall think overall so far about my ride?

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
drop will improve the look a lot , and handling aswell.
Word of advice, dont get some cheap springs or coilovers from ebay they suck.
(remember you get what you pay for)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NotAnotherHonda said:
make it look stock....then boost it
Maybe if i was rich, and i do not want it to look stock.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
B14_Stealth said:
whats that white/creamy looking stuff behind the grill where the grill brackets are?
that is just part of the grill. not sure what it is for, just some plastic on the back.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pat200sx said:
paint the grill and fix that gap
How do I fix the gap?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FINALLY got the rims. check them out. i think they look aight. PLZ sign my guestbook when you check out my ride. Thanks

1 - 20 of 89 Posts