Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should I buy new pedals for my car. like sparco or something? there are some at Advance Auto that drill onto your pedals they kind of look like the sparco ones or whatever should I get those?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
ummmm, i dont know lol. do you want to? if yes, theres your answer.

(just dont get anything cheezy) also, money spent on useless pedels if money that could have been spent on a short shifter or put toward something else.
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
1.6pete said:
ummmm, i dont know lol. do you want to? if yes, theres your answer.

(just dont get anything cheezy) also, money spent on useless pedels if money that could have been spent on a short shifter or put toward something else.
the pedals in mine are the sparco grip pedals. :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
xbrandonx said:
the pedals in mine are the sparco grip pedals. :p
thats because your car is worth more than BOTH of mine lol.
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
1.6pete said:
thats because your car is worth more than BOTH of mine lol.
and my old sentra thrown in there.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
xbrandonx said:
and my old sentra thrown in there.
you damn skippy lol.
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
anyways, back on topic.

I think you sould get the pedals or at least some because its an enexpensive thing to do and looks really good.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top