Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rasta has full underbody protection for the Pathfinder. Fits models 2005 and on. Made from 5052 aluminum, corossion free, gives coverage from the radiator to the rear axle. has servicing holes. Skid plates bolt onto original holes.

rasta4x4usa.com

·
3,553 Posts
What years do you cover? No prices? Doesn't say anywhere on the Pathfinder page. There are tons of WD21's(87-95) still out there that need skids too!

·
3,553 Posts
To the OP: Ouch and ouch. Super-specializing, are we? ;)

MLWRS18: sorry, there just aren't quite as many people with R50's as there are with WD21's that want or need skids... :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
those blue ones look nice. I still can't get over the lack of selection of aftermarket add-ons for the newer Pathfinders, in general.

However, the blue definitely requires a coat of black paint just to keep them sticking out like an eye sore.

Plenty of room on the front plate for custom graphics and or artwork.

·
Registered
19 Posts
those blue ones look nice. I still can't get over the lack of selection of aftermarket add-ons for the newer Pathfinders, in general.

However, the blue definitely requires a coat of black paint just to keep them sticking out like an eye sore.

Plenty of room on the front plate for custom graphics and or artwork.
I've just left them as is. They are not that visible unless you are in a Elise or something. But my wife did want them painted black.

I'm not too into the mods, so lack of aftermarket stuff does not bother me but I can see how its an issue for others.

·
Registered
28 Posts
To the OP: Ouch and ouch. Super-specializing, are we? ;)

MLWRS18: sorry, there just aren't quite as many people with R50's as there are with WD21's that want or need skids... :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Still looking for complete aluminum skid plates for my Pathfinder 2001... anyone has any idea where I can get them for R50 model? Custom order?

Thanks

·
Registered
173 Posts
...just another early R50 (97 SE OR) owner here....dreaming that one day we will have options too.....besides AC:wtf:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts