Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I want to put new bucket seats in my '91 hardbody to replace the buckets I currently have. Will Pathfinder seats bolt using the same holes? What years will work?

Thanks,
Colin

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry for the hijcak. I have a very similar question.

I currently have a 1994 hardbody standard cab w/2.4L, 4-cyl, 5-spd, 4x4 with A/C and bench seat It has 180,000 miles and I've owned it since almost new. It need's a motor and trans.

I found a 1993 with same exact engine/trans combo that has 63,000 miles. It's an EXTENDED CAB with bucket seats and a console. It is in excellent condition inside. It's been flipped and rolled. The body is essentially trashed. Might be able to save the right door and the bed, but the rest is junk.

Will the '93 bucket seats and console bolt into my standard cab truck that currently has a bench seat?

Will the rear differentials have the same gear ratio? Any chance the extended cab would have a slightly lower gear ratio since that truck would be heavier?

I plan on keeping the ignition computer/brain. Where is it located?

Anything else that would swap? Anything else worth keeping for when mine breaks? Was thinking of keeping the windshield washer motor...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry for the hijcak. I have a very similar question.

I currently have a 1994 hardbody standard cab w/2.4L, 4-cyl, 5-spd, 4x4 with A/C and bench seat It has 180,000 miles and I've owned it since almost new. It need's a motor and trans.

I found a 1993 with same exact engine/trans combo that has 63,000 miles. It's an EXTENDED CAB with bucket seats and a console. It is in excellent condition inside. It's been flipped and rolled. The body is essentially trashed. Might be able to save the right door and the bed, but the rest is junk.

Will the '93 bucket seats and console bolt into my standard cab truck that currently has a bench seat?

Will the rear differentials have the same gear ratio? Any chance the extended cab would have a slightly lower gear ratio since that truck would be heavier?

I plan on keeping the ignition computer/brain. Where is it located?

Anything else that would swap?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts