Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys know of a company other than 4x4 parts.com that make any lowering kits for the the 96 and up Pathfinder. I know it's 4 wheel drive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:rolleyes:
sotchong said:
Do any of you guys know of a company other than 4x4 parts.com that make any lowering kits for the the 96 and up Pathfinder. I know it's 4 wheel drive.

you guys all suck you mean to tell me that not one of knows the answer to this. I was just looking for a yes heres some names or no. :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
277 Posts
sotchong said:

you guys all suck you mean to tell me that not one of knows the answer to this. I was just looking for a yes heres some names or no. :thumbdwn:
I did a quick search and could not find anything solid, try your local "pimp my ride" shop

Should have bought a civic. :loser:

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
sotchong said:

4x4 parts is the only company I know of. Isn't a Pathfinder an off road vehicle? I guess because of this, not too many people are interested in lowering them, hence only one company that has stuff.

If you have a pre-96 pathfinder, I heard the Eibach might make a lowering spring for the rear, if you can't find a spring, you could cut about 2 coils and trim the rear bumpstop in half. In the front, you can simply turn down the torsion bars and trim the front bumpstop or buy some low profile bumpstops.

This will work although I find that lowring a off road vehicle kinda odd, like dub magazine or pimp my ride shizzah.

·
Registered
9 Posts
sotchong said:
What's wrong with 4x4parts.com lowering coils? You can put them on either 2wd or 4wd pathfinder/qx4. Everyone who has put them on rave about the handling. They also suggest NOT to use the Rancho shocks and either go stock or KYB.

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
Chedman13 said:
What's wrong with 4x4parts.com lowering coils? You can put them on either 2wd or 4wd pathfinder/qx4. Everyone who has put them on rave about the handling. They also suggest NOT to use the Rancho shocks and either go stock or KYB.
Do you know why they say not to use the ranchos? Can the foot valve be damaged on lowered trucks?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts