Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any pictures, I've been searching the web and the forums for some pics. See how good they look.

Crashed my car and will be doing a lot of body work next, so I'm trying to get all the exterior work out of the way. Then move onto saving up for my swap.

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
i would like to see those pics as well. (been thinking of doing the conversion for a while now..but im not too shure what it would look like hehe)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RAWR! I've been looking for ANY suicide door picks that aren't on cars made before I was born.

I've tried my imagination but it can only go so far.

Also, IMO, the B14 with suicides on the back will look better because of the straightness of the seem between the front and back doors. More "clean" cut, make them look more professional, than in a different car with curved door seems.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
do that, shave off the door handles, add poppers. would look super sleeper.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me and my friend were just talking about that. Not sure where they move the handles when they make them suicide. but if they move them at all, or change them I wan't to get the doors shaved and make them remote control.

For picking up ladies of course. "Hop in shorty".

·
Registered
851 Posts
ASsman said:
Me and my friend were just talking about that. Not sure where they move the handles when they make them suicide. but if they move them at all, or change them I wan't to get the doors shaved and make them remote control.

For picking up ladies of course. "Hop in shorty".
shaving the handles is the best pick. its not worth moving them to the front of the door, and theyre ugly anyway. hit up www.socalcustoms.com for pics.....go to shows, and search through those......

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RBI*04 said:
shaving the handles is the best pick. its not worth moving them to the front of the door, and theyre ugly anyway. hit up www.socalcustoms.com for pics.....go to shows, and search through those......
*clicks on shows... sees 50+ shows* ... well it's gonna be a long night.

·
Registered
851 Posts
ASsman said:
*clicks on shows... sees 50+ shows* ... well it's gonna be a long night.
i love minitrucks, so i see it as a ggod thing :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts