Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing my 4 channel amp in a B14 sentra. So I am running new speaker wire up and into the front doors. I know about jumping off the factory wires, but i am a perfectionist, and it has to be new wire. I wired up the drivers side door no problem, but I am having problems with the passenger side.

When i remove the rubber boot and put in a snake i am hitting a big pad of foam. I tried a few different ways of getting into the car and out of the car with different snakes and spears, and none of it worked. What I may need to do is take out that computer thing that down there, and pull out the foam, and do it that way. I was wondering if any of you had done this and had an easy solution. If not, how do you take out that computer.

I work for Circuit City as an installer so its not like I have no idea what i am doing, just looking for a few helpful hints.

Thanks
-Pete

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
is there factory speaker wire in the door now? If so I would attach the new wire to the old from the door side and use the existing wire to pull the new wire thru, wrap the old wire up under the dash somewhere than if you want to return it to stock use the new wire to pull the old wire back into the door.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts