Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Mercenary
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right. I'm thinking of throwing a party at my place. It's likely going to be at the end of March since January, February and the beginning of March are pretty full. If I do this, who thinks they might be interested? I know most of you want to bitch and gripe about the drive, but you know what. Tough shit. If you want to hang and get some bar B Q or something, then you're gonna have to drive.

David

Who's interested?

·
Evil Moderator
502 Posts
OK. So Let's make it the 26th. I'd say if you want to meet up and do some modding, then come around 10 or 11. We start eating at 1PM, and we can go as late as everyone likes. Bring your PS2s, and If everyone wants, We can set up a LAN party as well. I don't have a hub, but I'm sure Rob does.

David

·
Registered
306 Posts
HNE said:
OK. So Let's make it the 26th. I'd say if you want to meet up and do some modding, then come around 10 or 11. We start eating at 1PM, and we can go as late as everyone likes. Bring your PS2s, and If everyone wants, We can set up a LAN party as well. I don't have a hub, but I'm sure Rob does.

David
Food.... will trade (add name of electronic device here) for food... So the 26'th huh? I will make sure that I have off and that nothing else is planned.

·
Registered
306 Posts
HNE said:
Do you have an LAN hub lying around in case we want to play a few games?
Hub, switch, router, wireless (a,b,g) 10mbit, 100mbit, 1000mbit... I will bring a switch with me, faster than a hub.

Also to anyone who is reading this and will be there with a PC, bring lots of hard drive space. I will have lots of "stuff" to share. (don't worry, no pr0n) I will also have most of the latest games to play. (including all necessary "stuff" to play aka serials, patches, cracks) including: half life 2, doom 3, far cry, NFS underground 2, call of duty & expansions, medal of honour & expansions, starwars battlefront, battlefield vietnam, and tribes vengance just to name a few...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Well welcome back to the forum Officer Warner!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Haven't you forget about me already,why pick on a sat? :rolleyes: J/K.
Well have fun and Congrats on the second BABY,and say "HI" to Jamie for me,later. :thumbup:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
has anyone heard from matt and where he is.. i have a customer that want to order his tie bars but he never picks up his phone or is not home .. can anyone help me please ?

·
Evil Moderator
502 Posts
rob'sae said:
Hub, switch, router, wireless (a,b,g) 10mbit, 100mbit, 1000mbit... I will bring a switch with me, faster than a hub.

Also to anyone who is reading this and will be there with a PC, bring lots of hard drive space.
Is 80 Gig enough? I hope so. All I got.

Frank said:
Haven't you forget about me already,why pick on a sat? J/K.
No I haven't forgotten you. When are we doing youdamn headlights? Call me.

(936) 577-2045 or (936) 577-2595

David

·
Nismo Fanatic
708 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
has anyone heard from matt and where he is.. i have a customer that want to order his tie bars but he never picks up his phone or is not home .. can anyone help me please ?
yeah hes out of town. he said he'd be back early january. tell your friend to wait a few days. :thumbup:

·
Mercenary
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rob'sae said:
If it is all free space, otherwise you are up a creek. You MIGHT be able to get a few games. (have you seen the size of these buggers lately?!)
It's not all free. I'll just have to pick my favorite games then. We'll see. I got a 4 gig as well and it's mostly free, but not all. I just holpe my machine will keep up with all of you.

AMD 3000+
512 Ram
128 MB Video

·
Registered
306 Posts
d_warner said:
It's not all free. I'll just have to pick my favorite games then. We'll see. I got a 4 gig as well and it's mostly free, but not all. I just holpe my machine will keep up with all of you.

AMD 3000+
512 Ram
128 MB Video
I would personally say half life 2 and underground 2, then maybe farcry and starwars. But either way those are the 4 hottest pc games out right now, IMHO. Sad to say this but your rig beats mine:

AMD XP-2200+ OC'ed ~XP-2400
1GB ram
ATI AIW9800P OC'ed like mad

You will sure be able to play any of those games with no problem at all. As long as the video card is DX9 capable of course!

Any one else who might be coming post your computer size...I mean specs. ;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
d_warner said:

AMD 3000+
512 Ram
128 MB Video
thats exactly what I got. The only game I have problem running is Doom 3.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.