Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im lookin for several parts for a 89 240 fastback first i need a front bumper, a driveers side seat,a dash, a hood a new wing but if any 1 can get me those parts for cheap id be thankfull

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
drifterdan said:
Hey im lookin for several parts for a 89 240 fastback first i need a front bumper, a driveers side seat,a dash, a hood a new wing but if any 1 can get me those parts for cheap id be thankfull
I might have a Hood for you, but I think shipping might be a bit of an issue...Check my location :hal:

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
drifterdan said:
I can also get you A Front Bumper too, ship them together for you as well, contact and we will talk business!

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
drifterdan said:
You want the wing? Hell, I'd just fill the holes if I were you. But I've got one, if you want it. I'll give it to for free. But it's me that should be paying you to take, those foamy things are so ugly. The spoiler is one of the first things that people remove from their fastbacks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bridrive55 said:
You want the wing? Hell, I'd just fill the holes if I were you. But I've got one, if you want it. I'll give it to for free. But it's me that should be paying you to take, those foamy things are so ugly. The spoiler is one of the first things that people remove from their fastbacks.

see to me when u take the wing off it looks to plane

1 - 5 of 5 Posts