Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a thought ... if any of you guys work for a credit card company of any kind and can pull some strings to get me a card with like a 10k limit ... i'd buy all these parts and test and dyno on my spec ... come on i'm willing to get into the debt and deal with it later ... let me know :D

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Just use my card. I have a $10G limit. So list your wants and I'll foot the bill and you can pay me back later.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Centurion said:
Just use my card. I have a $10G limit. So list your wants and I'll foot the bill and you can pay me back later.
:eek:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dont tease me ... i'll email you a list with part numbers, prices, and web sites to order everything from with the best prices ... as a matter of fact my stock header got bent on the bottom section by a man hole cover a bit higher than it should be ... i honestly feel the car choking. Hey if you wanna loan your card to the cause.:p

·
Registered
254 Posts
why dont you get a bank loan and put it all on your card as credit? Then you dont have to worry about the loose comment "ill pay you back later". That way you deal only with the bank.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cmon ... i'll put my own credit up, I just need someone to pull the strings to get me some kind of loan or credit card ...

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
RiceBox what's a '93 B12 "Classic?" Only 70 HP? Was it available outside of the US only?

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Centurion said:
RiceBox what's a '93 B12 "Classic?" Only 70 HP? Was it available outside of the US only?
That would be the Canadian B12... produced a little bit longer than here in the States. But Ricebox can answer that more effeciently than I... ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts