Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow i can say how frustrating it is when you have a car and can never get parts that fit, here is my problem.
I have a 1998 200sx SE. so far these ive had problems with headlights, and calipers and now the resonator pipe.
all of them were the wrong sizes.
so im wondering if anyone else had these problems with this model, it was built in 10/97 making it a 98 model, so im wondering if theres big differences between model or something?

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
well the Sentra 98-99's have the bigger 97 SE-R front brakes.
Grill and grill mounting is different
dont know about headlights.
wait you have the SE with the 2.0, so yes you must make sure they order parts for the 2.0 motor and chassis

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
the 200sx se is still the ga16de. the 200sx se-r is the one with the sr20de. as for the headlights and grill, he can search using the '98 200sx or '99 sentra models. as for the brakes, the front calipers for the 98 200sx should be the same as the previous se-r's.

·
who needs clearcoat
239 Posts
The headlights and grill changed in 97 I think. So just make sure parts say they fit your car. Also in 6 years of working on mine the only part that has fit perfect was my front tower bar.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
no the 98 grill and brackets are different to 97 and earlier, i have 97 SE-R (and had 97 Sentra) and want to fit my 98 grill.
So only the 98 99 Sentra SE has the 2.0, and the 200SX SE-R but not the SE.
sorry for my confusion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts