Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im converting my 89 from an auto to a manual i got a partslist for it but i foudn two things i didnt understand wat they were first is a cover plate i dont know wat they were talking about so if anyone has any idea wat theyre talking about the info would be great and second they said i needed a cluth booster and that its under the passenger side wat is that n do i REALLY neced that all help is greatly appreciated thanx

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
xDRFTurR1D3x said:
im converting my 89 from an auto to a manual i got a partslist for it but i foudn two things i didnt understand wat they were first is a cover plate i dont know wat they were talking about so if anyone has any idea wat theyre talking about the info would be great and second they said i needed a cluth booster and that its under the passenger side wat is that n do i REALLY neced that all help is greatly appreciated thanx
Clutch booster? You're sure they don't mean one of the hydraulic assembly parts (master cylinder, etc.)?
Walkthroughs for this swap are common, and going through any of them will give you a firm idea of which parts you need.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bridrive55 said:
Clutch booster? You're sure they don't mean one of the hydraulic assembly parts (master cylinder, etc.)?
Walkthroughs for this swap are common, and going through any of them will give you a firm idea of which parts you need.

no im sure he said clutch booster under passenger side he alsolsited the master cylinder so any help PLEASE!!!

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
could they maybe mean a slave cylinder? i dont know anything about a clutch booster.

·
Registered
104 Posts
k i'm in the mist of doing my 5 spd conversion and I know nothing of a clutch booster plus my budy jsut finished his needed nothing called a clutch booster so thats total bull so whoever gave you this info on the 5 speed migth not have known what he was talking about so iw ould suggest finding info from someone else

1 - 5 of 5 Posts