Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I worked at a Nissan dealer for almost 8 yrs and have finally decided to give up a project I started.

My 94 was a daily driver until I pulled it in the garage to install a supercharger on my engine. Got it to the point it will run well enough to move in and out of the driveway but I don't have the time or patience to diagnose and finish the tuning. I have been unable to find a buyer for the vehicle as a whole.

Some engine components may not be available due to changes that were made as I installed the supercharger. I also dropped $500 having the ECU remapped for the high flow injectors and charger so it's probably worthless for a stock truck now.

Everything interior is in great shape (gray) and the exterior was in good shape and rust free when pulled into the garage several years ago. Still rust free but some painted parts may have scuffs and scrapes from items being moved around it but it has been kept in an attached garage out of the elements.

I'm willing to snap pictures and email for anything you might be interested in. I have the tools and experience to get parts off without damage.

94 pathfinder - 2wd / 4 dr
rear spare tire carrier
black bumpers
black exterior
gray cloth interior

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a 4door and the panels look very similar except the top half is a different cloth material, almost like a tight tweed. I'll post some pics when I get home for you.

You would be looking for the panels only correct?...no switches?

·
Registered
200 Posts
what kind of rims/tires do you have on it? nand on my 97 pathy le there is a chrome piece on the rear bumper that is dented on mine....does urs have that?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dvdswanson:
Here's what my door panels look like. Armrests are also in great shape.

randomhero:

Tires are Bridgestone AT Dueller Revo
30x9.5R15 with about 1000 miles on them

Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo

As you can see, they are on standard Nissan chrome wheels...also in good shape.

Bumpers are black, sorry.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stereo in it is a Pioneer DEH-445, absolutely loved it.

Door speakers were replaced with Pioneers as well...I'm positive I put them in just a couple months before I quit driving it. I had to drill new screw locations in the white speaker mounts...so If a pathy owner bought the speakers I'd send them too.

Can't remember what I put in the rear headliner position...I'd have to take more apart to look. But I do remember that I had to chop the steel plate that attached to the rear of the roof to make more room for them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Two door speakers w/mounting plate and any wiring that might be with them - $45 shipped

Both door panels minus switches, not broken at armrests...solid - $130 with shipping included. I'll throw all related clips and screws in a bag of course.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts