Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following for sale and more on the way. I would like to sell everything off my car but would apriciate most of the questions about bigger things like the engine transmission and electronics. I would like to sell the engine ECU and wiring as a whole. The transmission is a five speed with low mileage. The engine has 98K miles on it with regular service. The car is black with gray interior. The front end is completely destroyed because of an accident (Me and my S13 picked a fight with a tree in the rain and lost). I have started to take pics of what I have removed. You can take a look at

http://community.webshots.com/album/55341078EqjTnC

You can make me offers on whatever you see.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Is the driver's front fender liner toast? If not, I'll take it.

Also, how much for the tranny?

Thanks...Jody

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the inner is actually OK I can send you a pic. I'd like to get 500 for the transmission, it's perfect and it's not the kind of gamble that you would go through at a salvage yard.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is the rubber weather seal that goes around the back hatch door, still in good shape? If so, I'd like to make an offer. My email is [email protected]. Acutally... if the window weather strip is good I'd like to also consider those too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts