Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my 89 Pathy is on the fritz and i can't afford to throw money at it any more so anyone looking for parts jrop me a PM and get em while they are hot. Here is a list of some still very usable parts. Some parts are almost brand new, and some are older but still good.
- Radiator - 1 yr old - payed $400 for it new, asking $80
- Starter - 1 yr old - Installed a new starter and used it for 2 weeks then the truck wouldn't run due to an electrical problem, and parked it, payed $225 for it new, asking $50
- Rear lift gate - 2 yrs old - The lift gate was rotten completely and the previous owner had it replaced with a genuine new one from NISSAN and had it painted black to match the truck. This lift gate is still 1000% mint and was $1000 new just for the gate plus paint and hardware/glass etc. asking $300
- Catalytic converter - 1 yr old - passed the E-test a year ago, will bolt right in, payed $125, asking $50.
- Many other good parts for sale, engine, trans, lights, interior parts, exterior parts, etc, I might have the part you are looking for. Best offer takes the parts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
im near vancouver canada so might not be to bad. mines rotten but mines black to. can you get me a shipping quote to powell river bc postal code v8a 4z2

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tailgate

im near vancouver canada so might not be to bad. mines rotten but mines black to. can you get me a shipping quote to powell river bc postal code v8a 4z2
Is there a method that you prefer? I will check it out in the morning so that i am 100% accurate ok?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts