Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two 1987 Stanzas to part out. One is complete, the other was wrecked and missing transmission. Both have been sitting for about 7 years, but have many good parts. The cars are located in Taylorsville, Ky., 25 miles southeast of Louisville.
David L. King
Shelbyville, Ky.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone is interested in any parts from these two Stanzas, let me know. I will take some pics and send. Will sell these parts cheap plus shipping from 40065.
David

·
Registered
6 Posts
what color

I need the driver side front marker light, and maybe be interested in the driverside front fender. What color are the stanza's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your inquiry. One is silver and the other is champagne ???. I will get some pics this weekend and send to you. Where are you located? The cars are at my moms farm and I will be there this weekend. Write to me at [email protected] Corner lites should be fine, but need to check to be sure.
David L. King
Shelbyville, Ky.

·
Registered
1 Posts
David - I just acquired an 88 Stanza and after putting new brakes and a mostly-new exhaust system on it, the fuel pump crapped out! Do you know if one of your 87 fuel pumps would work on my 1988? It is a GXE sedan with an automatic trans, if any of that makes a difference.
Thanks - Dennis

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think that the 87 and 88 shared a lot in common. But I do not know for sure if the fuel pumps are the same. I will try to check some auto websites and see if they list the same pump for both. And these cars have been sitting for over 8 years now, so I dont know if the pumps are still good. Are the pumps located in the gas tanks???? I really dont know. Would be the weekend before I can check them out.
David

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NAPA website shows the same electric in-tank fuel pump for 87 and 88. It also shows a mechanical pump for the 87. Electric pump uses the same gasket for both years also.
David

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have two 1987 Stanzas to part out. One is complete, the other was wrecked and missing transmission. Both have been sitting for about 7 years, but have many good parts. The cars are located in Taylorsville, Ky., 25 miles southeast of Louisville.
David L. King
Shelbyville, Ky.
hello! was interested in rear reflector panel (between the tail lights--over the license plate) also was wondering if you had a distributor for 2.0 fuel injected GXE model 1987 nissan stanza.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts