Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· What is Seven Ten for?
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure most of you aren't going to like this because of the colors, but I do.

I think with Black it would look much better and if you look in the want classifed you'll see that I'm wanting to follow with Punkrocka and do a black swap.

PM me if you have anything I could use.

· What is Seven Ten for?
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blk240sxgp said:
its kinda ricey, but its clean, looks good :)
I was expecting that, and was very close to putting it. I bought both pieces (sitting in a box in my garage) so that I still have the option of going back to black at any time.

· USACI here I come
666 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
i got some pics of my dash in my sig...check em out...if ud like.
Mynor

· Banned
6,855 Posts
binger none of your links work :rolleyes: .............i was trying to figure out what you ment by doing the black (i have the black int.) and i was all confused then i saw the grey lol (stupid pete :loser: ) i painted my rear right door arm rest red.........and i hated it so now im rollin without it in there. i need to find a new one

· What is Seven Ten for?
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
posting pics is very easy. There are 2 ways, make sure you don't do a quick reply, but a real one. The little icon with the Mountian and son, click it and paste you link in there. OR

[ img]LINK HERE[ img]

Between the brackets take out the space so the img runs all togther with the bracktes, if I would have done that it wouldn't have showed up.

I would like to see them. I'm not done, just done for that day. I plan on doing the pieces around the door handles, the shifter trim, maybe the ash trey.

Dunno, I like it, all that matters, ricy or not.

· Have I Hit 12's Yet?
6,879 Posts
the color is up in the air, but atleast you did a good job painting them, as far as can tell. nice work

· Banned
6,855 Posts
^^^^ rattle can all the way
*mutter* damn 60 second rule

· THINK BLUE
2,445 Posts
xbrandonx said:
posting pics is very easy. There are 2 ways, make sure you don't do a quick reply, but a real one. The little icon with the Mountian and son, click it and paste you link in there. OR

[ img]LINK HERE[ img]

Between the brackets take out the space so the img runs all togther with the bracktes, if I would have done that it wouldn't have showed up.

I would like to see them. I'm not done, just done for that day. I plan on doing the pieces around the door handles, the shifter trim, maybe the ash trey.

Dunno, I like it, all that matters, ricy or not.
I only have one thing to add.....don't forget the / in the closing img tag. The code should look like this:

I like the color of the pieces, Dodger blue baby!!! :cool: Nice gloss on the pieces, I am sure it will great with the black interior swap you are planning to do.....

· Banned
6,855 Posts
were those pieces grey to begine with? if so i would have left them grey then when you get the black dash the grey accents will clash nicely with the grey A,B,C pillars/ headliner, get the black door panels (keep the grey arm rests tho) that would look really good imo

· What is Seven Ten for?
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I may, spray can all the way of course. I used the Krylon plastic paint. And both of those pieces where black, com'on they're black on all the cars. I may do that to the cluster, it looks nice.

I'm gonna do the shift boot thing, the little piece between the defrost and hazard button and I may do the hvac like justin did, that looks really nice as well. I can't wait to do the interior swap, provided I find all the pieces.

I considered painting the interior, all of it black but that would take ALOT of work and be a PITA to get everything looking the same.

· Fatty
152 Posts
how do you do it to the plastic around trhe cluster....when i was putting on my reverse glows.. that part is covered by the clear plastic which is sealed....its accualy how i broke the plastic....i dont understand how you would do it

· Have I Hit 12's Yet?
6,879 Posts
paypal...pm scott

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.