Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, here's the pictures of the painted Halos. For those at the BBQ in Chicago....you already saw them. For the rest of ya, here ya go:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey those look really nice. I saw it at the meet, but I don't think I met you. I was with Jay and the boys. If I did meet you I'm sorry my memory sucks sometimes. :)

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
those are sweet!!! how did you do it??

·
Registered
126 Posts
damn that looks sweet. Cant wait till I paint my car black. Then fianally it'll look good.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
AWESOME .. AWESOME job!

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
landlord said:
those are sweet!!! how did you do it??
Check out the How-to section of our site in a coupe days. Instructions will be on it soon.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Timbo thats exactly wut I want to do--THE car looks real GOOD yo.

Cant Wait for the How TO......

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MP2050 said:
Timbo thats exactly wut I want to do--THE car looks real GOOD yo.

Cant Wait for the How TO......
It's up now.....no picture, though.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JUST REMEMBER....neither Matt nor I claim any responsibility if you really f-up your lights doing this. Yes, it worked for both of us, but if you do some lame-brain stupid move and screw up you projectors don't blame us. But It DID work though.

Only thing I have to add is, even after heating the lights up, it was still very difficult taking the front of the housing off. TRY, TRY, TRY to save as much adhesive as possible. That way you can use it when it goes back together.

Anybody plan on painting them something other than black? Fuscia, Pink, Yellow :D :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts