Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i juss wanted to see wut u guys think of my lil princess........

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i knew someone was ganna say something bout that sticker.... lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Really nice paint job, How did u make the eyebrows. PM me with any info on it. Im planning on painting mine two-tone but the back half on a diagnol, to many people aroung have two-tone top and bottum and i dont want be accused of copying. anyway really nice ride.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i did the eyebrows with spraypaint.... i masked off the bottom of the light and sanded with 400 grit paper and came out fantastic... i also did a lil paint on my taillights also ill get some pics posted later of them..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Car looks good. :) Congratz, only thing that bothered me a bit was your rims. It might be worth trying to photoshop those with black paint. It migth give a car nicer look... But can't be sure yet, so if you have time and effort it would be nice to see how it migth look with black rims. :)

And this post is not for assoulting you. Just an propotition, everyone has their own prospect on how the car should look like. :) I just thougth it might be better or then not. :) no offence. :)

-No-Pain-

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i never take anything offensive... i like to hear wut people want t oinput on how i can dress my car more.. i actaully thought about painting the lip and inside of the bars black but im so unsure yet on wut i want to do ...

thanks for all your replys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts