Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rios said:
nice car dude. how did u wire up the neons ?
which ones, the red ones inside or in tha blue ones in the trunk?? inside i just screwd them to the bottom of tha dash and ran the wire across/behind to the passenger seat neon, ran the driver's seat neon to the switch, and the other to the power cable runnin to my battery.... in the trunk i just ran the neon wires to the trunk light....:D

M

·
0 Posts
Yo man, what kind of taillights are those? They look cool with the clear at the top.

Matt

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jEzTeR said:
y0 dude where did you get the paint kit for your brakes? Spec V pics
it wasnt really a paint kit, cuz i remember seeing G2 Paint kit for bout $40 and i was like Nope...... i just cleaned my brakes with a rag, bought primer, and bought blue paint at the local auto store....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Black Spec V said:
the paint doesnt match your car....other than that it looks good
yeah, i kinda already know that, my intention wasnt to match my car but to have a different tint of blue.... but thanx anywayz :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
BRO CHECK THIS OUT. I PUT RED STROBE LIGHTS IN MY AIR VENTS. IT LOOKS NICE AS HELL. WHEN I TURN THEM ON ALL YOU SEE COMING FROM THE VENTS IS A RED TUNNEL OF LIGHT. I THOUGHT U MIGHT LIKE THAT AND ADD IT TO UR LIGHT SHOW. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HoldenASpecV said:
BRO CHECK THIS OUT. I PUT RED STROBE LIGHTS IN MY AIR VENTS. IT LOOKS NICE AS HELL. WHEN I TURN THEM ON ALL YOU SEE COMING FROM THE VENTS IS A RED TUNNEL OF LIGHT. I THOUGHT U MIGHT LIKE THAT AND ADD IT TO UR LIGHT SHOW. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
yo thanx, that was actually on my mind but im still deciding what kind and how i will put the lights in there, u know all connected to a switch or split up etc.... how did u do yours?? how did u take off the side air vents....?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts