Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Locked and Loaded
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
dude, i doubt it would make it look any better, its still a big peice of plastic..
 

·
Locked and Loaded
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
not bad, and it makes it look a bit more complete, but its still an ugly boxy crappy SUV (read shitbox)
 

·
Peek-a-boo....
Joined
·
1,717 Posts
it wouldnt look right, probly unless totally covered in body filler.........painted plastic just doesnt look right......
 

·
Whoa...
Joined
·
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Slayer2003 said:
it wouldnt look right, probly unless totally covered in body filler.........painted plastic just doesnt look right......
i think thats why its 1100 to do 4 fenders... they fill the rough edges out and give it a smooth look... only thing im worried about is the paint fading different ly on theplastic because of the use of a flex agent in the paint...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
if the company was good, they could probably get the paint to match perfectly, but there would still be the problem of the ugly lines from the plastic body parts. something would definately have to be done about that, like was mentioned.
 

·
Whoa...
Joined
·
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glyphon said:
if the company was good, they could probably get the paint to match perfectly, but there would still be the problem of the ugly lines from the plastic body parts. something would definately have to be done about that, like was mentioned.
it would be the local honda dealer... with honda spec paint...
 

·
Whoa...
Joined
·
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maybe ill go in with that pic, and get a quote... but im thinking about leaving the fenderflares only and door handle black still... probably the bumpers too
 

·
Whoa...
Joined
·
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glyphon said:


quick and dirty. and i don't like it as much. but thats your call.
thnx, if i kept the bumpers and door handles i might... though this is prolly gonna end up costing like 4 biliion dollars... i dont thinmk its going to werk out...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
i think that is the best part about the honda..........if you jack up a fender i bet its cheap, allways in supply, and quick to install. thats why i would have bought the black one...........those things dont have awd do they? i doubt it, if they did i would deffinatly buy one! i bet jeep guys would kill for plastic fenders that were all the same color, then they could go to a dealer (or online store) and buy them in 10 minutes put them on and be on their way.
 

·
Whoa...
Joined
·
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1.6pete said:
i think that is the best part about the honda..........if you jack up a fender i bet its cheap, allways in supply, and quick to install. thats why i would have bought the black one...........those things dont have awd do they? i doubt it, if they did i would deffinatly buy one! i bet jeep guys would kill for plastic fenders that were all the same color, then they could go to a dealer (or online store) and buy them in 10 minutes put them on and be on their way.

mine is AWD... and i found a front fender on ebay once for 23 bucks...
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top