Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
if your car is between a 1990 and 2002 just go to your local auto body shop.they have samples of ALL colors from ALL makes an modles.And if you want a good dark blue check out galxey blue met.Its a nice color and is what my car is painted. God I love it that my grandfather has his on bodyshop.

If you live in central Fl and want a Show quality paint job come see us at Reds Auto Body & Paint Shop Ph # (863)665-9196

· Registered
180 Posts
yep we can do it all. we resently turned a pontiac fiero into a lambo.that took us like 3 months haha.we can do suaside doors/shaving/top chops and many other things.

· Registered
180 Posts
I will have to check on all those things but a rough estamat would be around ooooo ummm damm hahah I would say $3000-$4000 mabe more if you want the whole car repainted. Please dont qote me on these prices.I dont own or work at the body shop. It belongs to my Grandfather. I will print out your list and take it to him for a proper quote ok.........

· Registered
180 Posts
Well if you want a more acuret quote call (863)665-9196 and ask for David. Tell him your one of Daniel Poppells frends and he will give you a qoute ok:) ........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.