Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving my 86 sentra to the shop to have it looked at, the car kept quitting on me and I was going to have them put a new distributor on for me. Well the car has power steering and brakes. So I am driving along and the car quits, i notice a cop in my mirror and the light was green. I had no steering or brakes cuz the car quit. The light didnt hit yellow, went straight to red. Well anywho the cop pursues me and pulls me over. I'm sure some of you know the wrap sheet, license and registration. I get them for him and he started asking me questions and I was answering them. The the cop says your eyes are red, have you been smoking or drinking anything. I was like no officer and he did not believe me and I told him I had been swimming for 3 hours straight for the high school swim team. He did not believe me even though a swim bag wasin the back seat. He asked me to step out of the car. He began to search the car and this other cop was with him and I was saying boy I hope he doesnt find it. I said it several times. and the cop is looking really hard for illegal stuff. Well he searched the car for a half hour. I was late getting my car where I needed to get it, I was fortunate to get a warning, however I didnt even see why he gave me a warning for something that I couldnt help. I explained to him what happened and that, I even e=braked it to get the car stopped but slid right thriough the light and then the car started so I was like well thats good and I was like crap at the same time. The sentra is running great, however I have no use for cops.

·
Nissan Junkie
917 Posts
That just proves the old saying there is never a cop around when you need one but there are two when you don't want them

·
Registered
275 Posts
im glad there werent any cops around last night.. we got 35-40cm of snow... after i got off the main roads which were pretty shitty... i got ont othe side streets which were damn near impossible.. the undercarriage of my car was scraping the snow all over the place.. i didnt stop at all after i got off the decent roads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts