Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just now finally got my cold air intake on, stereo is complete, everything is done...then the inevitable happens..I notice that my truck starts to idle weird, has a hard time idling, and even dies a couple of times!!! so i start converting everything back to stock..nothing..same..so I start unplugging sensores that I know about..I get to the mass air flow...BAM..instant idle, but no High RPM's...go down to a dealer, guy hooks up an ohm meter..FRIED!!! just like JOKO!! replaced it..everything is just fine..Moral...

The guy recommends that everytime your car or truck runs a little ragged, squirt a little brake cleaner thru the sensor..wait a few minutes to allow everything to evaporate, and then you should be cool..*

*given advice from the parts counter geek*

Just thought you all would like some info to keep you from spending 300 bones on a stupid sensor!!!..lol

·