Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an idea for a funny prank, if you guys can handle going a day without OT:

Delete it for a day.

That is all.

B-dogg

·
poster
1,894 Posts
Can we still keep the MoFo section? If so I say we delete if for a few days. Some people might actually go outside of their houses and breath some fresh air or talk to a chick in person.

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, whatever. Have it set up like when you're not logged in. Shit would hit the fan... haha

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
I think its a great idea, but be warned, the admin and some mods might just like the silence to much....lol Silence, yea right, there will be so many pm's and e mails to attend to.
Itd be kinda funny cause they would post in the other sections to find out where ot went, then we could delete/move thoes threads, cause they were in the wrong section, back into off topic. Along with all of the pms, and e mails, so when we start ot back up there all there for ownage, and laughter.....Har Har HAr!!!

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaha, I can see 1.6pete shitting his pants like 14 times in a row when OT is gone. :)

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
Then OT would begin anew.. No more incessant ramblings from people who are pissed that sr20 forum and the vboard is down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts