Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2000 4x4 5sp that I’m going to be putting a 2” lift with 32-11.5-15 under it. Alls ordered and on the way. Getting Cooper AT3 for it. LR 9447 in the rear and AC oils up front. KYB struts, and Gabriel Ultra fear shock that was for a 05-06 Mazda B8000. Just got to swap sleeves and possibly raise bump stops (gotta see when it’s together) they offer 2 1/2” more up travel and collapsed the OEM sit 3” shorter when compared side to side. I’m going to use a cutting torch and chain to get the old springs out. Don’t want to waste time with stuff I’m throwing away. Rims will be TM5 15x8 with a 3.75 back space. Really exited to get this project started.. Figured I’d share and see how many others have lifted Pathys

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,772 Posts
Got a 2000 4x4 5sp that I’m going to be putting a 2” lift with 32-11.5-15 under it. Alls ordered and on the way. Getting Cooper AT3 for it. LR 9447 in the rear and AC oils up front. KYB struts, and Gabriel Ultra fear shock that was for a 05-06 Mazda B8000. Just got to swap sleeves and possibly raise bump stops (gotta see when it’s together) they offer 2 1/2” more up travel and collapsed the OEM sit 3” shorter when compared side to side. I’m going to use a cutting torch and chain to get the old springs out. Don’t want to waste time with stuff I’m throwing away. Rims will be TM5 15x8 with a 3.75 back space. Really exited to get this project started.. Figured I’d share and see how many others have lifted Pathys
It would be nice if you supply "before and after" pictures of your venture.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts