Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Soggy GloryHoler
2,294 Posts
IMO gunmetal is better overall, so clean clean. But if you want hella sexy then i suggest that you do a bronze color on them, thats hot though.
White wheels are a pain to keep clean for any amount of time though.

White car+bronze wheels= teh hotness

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I kinda want the real "clean" look. Ive seen gunmetal wheels and they look like the donut tire wheels from a distance lol (Ive never seen them in real life only in pictures so maybe they look better). But many of the ppl I talk to say that gunmetal looks a lot better on white than white wheels would. Its like half and half. Half say white and half say gunmetal. So I figured Id ask you guys here for your opinions. :)

I dont think that I have the money for bronze wheels :(

So Im trying to make a decision. Im buying some whithin the next week or so but I just cant decide.

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
super glossy black spoked wheels with a silver lip on a white car

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Blackk Magikk said:
yeah I kinda want the real "clean" look. Ive seen gunmetal wheels and they look like the donut tire wheels from a distance lol (Ive never seen them in real life only in pictures so maybe they look better). But many of the ppl I talk to say that gunmetal looks a lot better on white than white wheels would. Its like half and half. Half say white and half say gunmetal. So I figured Id ask you guys here for your opinions. :)

I dont think that I have the money for bronze wheels :(

So Im trying to make a decision. Im buying some whithin the next week or so but I just cant decide.
if someone says that your wheels look like steelies (if you got the gunmetal) then they dont know enough about cars/customizing cars for thier opinion to matter to you.

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
idk i have a new civic SI white running around these parts with hyper black wheels and a super polished lip and it looks damn good

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I appreciate the help guys, I'm still a bit undecided, I saw some gunmetal wheels on this car the other day and they look a lot better than I thought.

I ran across this website though, they have some really good deals. Almost seem a bit too good, I was wondering is this just a good website or is this another one of those too good to be true things.
Take a look, let me know what you think. Almost all the 17's are $599 with tires and free shipping.

http://www.wheelmax.com/Specials/specials.html

thanks again

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.