Nissan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started in on a stock 200 bumper and what a difference a couple hole make... I made some C/F reqtangle openings that sit on each side of the lisence plate, just like the after market Nismo ones for the skyline and it looks damn good. next progect will be to open up the main opening and test fitting the mesh. After that i am replacing the factory fogs with a C/F plate and a 2"round amber light for turn signals like the r33. once all those peices are completed i will start the process of making corner vented lips that wrap around each side and drop the front down a few inches..... all in all something different and simple....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One of the other boards I am on....

Had a customcranium already so i decided to set it up that way with my email and other logins as well...

·
Towards Antisocial
593 Posts
NICE!
what year 200?
I'd love to see them pics... I was thinking of doing something like that myself.

Be a good way to improve air-flow to the radiator after installing an intercooler (say w/ the hotshot kit or whatever)

·
Banned
809 Posts
lol, i plan on becoming a custom god!.. you know inbetween the shifter, and the ciggarette lighter/ashtry/drink holder, im goign to make a removable custom switch holder, and that way, i dont have to mount all htese switches on my dash, and screw it up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.