Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started in on a stock 200 bumper and what a difference a couple hole make... I made some C/F reqtangle openings that sit on each side of the lisence plate, just like the after market Nismo ones for the skyline and it looks damn good. next progect will be to open up the main opening and test fitting the mesh. After that i am replacing the factory fogs with a C/F plate and a 2"round amber light for turn signals like the r33. once all those peices are completed i will start the process of making corner vented lips that wrap around each side and drop the front down a few inches..... all in all something different and simple....

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
mike you def the man when it comes to custom sh*t

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will see if I

cant snag my father in laws cam to take a shot of the progress I am making on it.

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
If you can spell rocket "rckt"..then he can spell cranium with an extra "i" ....its jsut a username.we arent in medschool bro....:D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One of the other boards I am on....

Had a customcranium already so i decided to set it up that way with my email and other logins as well...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Spell out!

Abbreviation for space wise buddy! "rckt" for short cut. Does it matter med or plain word. Its not just sound right, for cranium, the other just sound it like a damn substitue for Ag1 chemical for crack!

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
NICE!
what year 200?
I'd love to see them pics... I was thinking of doing something like that myself.

Be a good way to improve air-flow to the radiator after installing an intercooler (say w/ the hotshot kit or whatever)

·
Banned
809 Posts
lol, i plan on becoming a custom god!.. you know inbetween the shifter, and the ciggarette lighter/ashtry/drink holder, im goign to make a removable custom switch holder, and that way, i dont have to mount all htese switches on my dash, and screw it up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts