Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
chef said:
I was holding back from letting everyone know because I wanted to replicate if not do better with a drag 1.6L I have started working on. Well, here are my times, the only thing about this is that I melted my spare motor but I ran 12.7 @ 1
13mph, 60' => 2.027.

Wow! you the man. What type of turbo setup is this, the hotshot setup?

· Registered
63 Posts
It is indeed a very clean setup...I am afraid I would lack the expertise to piece together such rig, A kit is more like it, with the headaches already worked out, I could work with that. Thanks for the info

Russellc

· Registered
63 Posts
chef said:
Sorry Underdog for not catching that post before. Yes, the engine still has stock internals when I did that run. I will begin putting my aftermarket rods, pistons, et al into my drag 1.6L. As far as my website, yes it is very old. I am starting to work with someone to help improve it alot, probably turn it into a nice flash site.

Hey Russellc, I will agree there were alot of headaches that occured on this project especially since I had no one I could refer to. I was just about on my own. To me it was worth the headaches especially when she makes everyone say "damn, this is a 1.6!" :D

Well, it is encourageing to see someone did it "with no one to refer to" perhaps there is hope I could pull it off. What sort of intake manifold, exhaust manifold, intercooler etc did you use?

Thanks in advance, Russellc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.