Nissan Forum banner

One of the fastest 1.6

8K views 58 replies 21 participants last post by  jonndepalma 
chef said:
I have been driving on this clutch for a little over 2 years now and I will be getting a new one probably in November because it feels like its starting to slip. To me that is not bad for a everyday driving car and dragstrip car.
post your dyno on this thread, I'm sure several people would like to see it...

motivational1 said:
What was the difference between run1 and run2? The horsepower and torque cross at the wrong points. I've never seen a dyno sheet like this. Have you tried another dyno shop?
okay I have to agree with Mike... I don't understand how your torque and hp numbers can cross at 5500 rpms and on another run at 4800... kinda defys logic.....

I think you need to take it to a reputable dyno facility.. how can you be sure what you have with only 2 runs and such varying numbers... maybe they are both wacky?....

You need at least 3 runs for an average, at both psi settings...

chef said:
Not really considering anymore, I own one, white R33, but it is currently overseas in Jamaica sitting in a garage. I have yet to see it but I intend on going down there hopefully later this year and checking it out as well as seeing about shipping it up here.
You bought a R33 without even seeing it?.... pretty trusting... You do know you can't simply ship it here... It has to be converted/registred/approved..etc.. for use in the US. That's not cheap...

GA16DET 210hp @186tq 11psi

Then this really can't be seen as accurate... That dyno chart looks like the operator was tokin da junga mon....lol

Sorry, In no way do I want to take anything away from what you've acheived, but you really can't advertise those numbers with any accuracy.....heck you might be pulling more, who knows.. get that thing on a dyno and get 3 consistant runs..

okay so you could only afford 2 runs..but you can now afford to maybe buy a dyno jet and you've bought a R33....man,, what were your winning lottery ticket numbers?...lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.