Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I have finally removed the awful teal pinstripe and I cleaned the car too! Plans include 626 lip, tint, and removal of all those stickers (except sr20forum of course :biggthump ). Hopefully this summer I can get the car painted after I install the last few pieces of my suspension(just waiting for good weather/ lots of time).

Hope you all like it, because I know I do.

Mods include but are not limited to:
  • JWT S3 cams
  • JWT popcharger
  • Hotshot Gen6 header
  • Nissan Motorsports NX exhaust
  • B&M short shifter
  • Suspension Tech. Front and Rear Sway Bars
  • Whiteline 4pt. Control Arm Brace
  • Active Tuning RSTB
  • Ebay FSTB
  • Energy Suspension polyurethane motor mounts
  • NISMO radiator cap/oil cap/shift knob
  • NaturalAspirations ground wires

I may have left some stuff out, including all interior looks upgrades as they do not assist in the performance of the car.

enjoy,
Chris

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
^^^^ you sold it already!? <never mind.....your old car, gotcha.

very nice :thumbup: :thumbup: . question, on your wheels what finish is the paint? did you go with a super gloss or a semi gloss? it looks like it is a semi-gloss. im just wondering because i have my se-r's sitting in my garage and i cant decide what i want to do.... :cheers: check this out and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1.6pete said:
^^^^ you sold it already!? <never mind.....your old car, gotcha.

very nice :thumbup: :thumbup: . question, on your wheels what finish is the paint? did you go with a super gloss or a semi gloss? it looks like it is a semi-gloss. im just wondering because i have my se-r's sitting in my garage and i cant decide what i want to do.... :cheers: check this out and let me know what you think.
The paint I used was Rustoleum Clean Metal Satin Black and the clear coat was regular Dupont metal clear.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
ahhhh, satin i thought so. ok thanks :thumbup: very nice car. (i have your brakes now :hal: )

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice NX! I like the SE-R rims painted black.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts