Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bigger IS Better
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've had pic #1 on there for a long time, looks like it leaks a little so i'll have to pull the bumper and tighten the clamps. #2 shows why you should put the bolts back on the plastic undertray thingys before driving. #3 shows the new thingy i installed when i replaced the radiator (finally!). i should put a shorter filter on it or maybe make a bracket to put it on the other side of the frame rail or put the fog light back on to protect it from road debris.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Pic #1...iono

Pic #2...what the hell rubbed to cause that? Do you have front pics looking up slightly under the car?

Pic #3 is an oil filter relocation.

·
Registered
319 Posts
MrEous said:
Pic #1...iono

Pic #2...what the hell rubbed to cause that? Do you have front pics looking up slightly under the car?

Pic #3 is an oil filter relocation.

man somethings going to knock that thing off and kill your engine. unless your using this as an excuse to put a sr20 in it hehe

·
Bigger IS Better
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
#1 is b&m tranny cooler
#2 shows the hole the tire rubbed through the plastic thingy
#3 shows remote tranny filter used to simplify the radiator install by bypassing the in rad heat exchanger and also eliminating the stock filter in the engine bay which is expensive. the tow hook hangs lower than the filter so i doubt it will get knocked off. it's only held on by one bolt anyway so it would just rotate if it got hit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts