Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me sunny and liu represented real hard last time. ill be there gain for sure. there was a bunch of badass imports like camaros,transams, corvettes. they all had this weird has poping sound and crap but it was all cool. anyhow ill be parked close to the steak and shake.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Chris...what the hell happened to your spelling and grammar?

wOrd!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rathi134 said:
me sunny and liu represented real hard last time. ill be there gain for sure. there was a bunch of badass imports like camaros,transams, corvettes. they all had this weird has poping sound and crap but it was all cool. anyhow ill be parked close to the steak and shake.
what time you going? i can get shea to go to meets now especially since they are around food places. I'll just bribe her with food... i'm gonna love this pregnant stuff i can go to meets now just feed them hahaha.
:cheers:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
im there !!! repping the sentra with a diff grill :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dammit you've found my hideout. Ricers are taking over.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
t56gen3 said:
Dammit you've found my hideout. Ricers are taking over.

im going to do a burn out, some donuts, get out of my car and charge the v8 boys screaming like a wild monkey. what will happen to me?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MrEous said:
Chris...what the hell happened to your spelling and grammar?

wOrd!

im tryin to be gangster dont be hatin on me, ill empty a clip into you , sideways

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rathi134 said:
im going to do a burn out, some donuts, get out of my car and charge the v8 boys screaming like a wild monkey. what will happen to me?
Usually the typical ricer move would entail you doing some donuts, losing control and sliding into a curb, and rolling the car....all while we point and laugh. ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Rathi134 said:
there was a bunch of badass imports like camaros,transams, corvettes
Sounds cool, but the last time I checked these were all domestic.

·
Registered
14 Posts
02SunnyB15 said:
I'll be out in the X-runner 2nite or the Rex
boo ya noobs i'm comming out there tonight in tha spec... what time you gonna be out there? I guess i'll just call you after work or something....

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
george bush.. i dont know if it is a monthly thing but seems like it been going on for a little bit.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
bkeasley said:
boo ya noobs i'm comming out there tonight in tha spec... what time you gonna be out there? I guess i'll just call you after work or something....
i think alot of people be there at 8- ish

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
great meet not that many people showed up and again great crowd no idiots.. great seeing joffe and jarrod again.. havent seen them in ages but still great to see them again.

jarrod.. gorgeous headlights man ! cant wait to see your next peice of work.. great job on those.

Joffe.. haha still makes me laugh a ton ! great seeing you out in the turbo max and thans for the great tips for ES bushings.

man cant wait to go DNE march meet so i can meet up with even more old faces i havent seen in ages ! :D

·
MODR H8R
658 Posts
Thanks for the compliment E. It was good seeing you again too. I think the last time I saw you was at the last Java and Cha meet.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
JNCoRacer said:
Thanks for the compliment E. It was good seeing you again too. I think the last time I saw you was at the last Java and Cha meet.
jarrod have you checked out www.hidplanet.com/forums

they have about 3-4 people selling TSX projectors on there.. also if you are able to find the s2000 projectors and fit them in like the J30s they would look reallly hot. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts