Nissan Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
I miss you nostrodomas. We all had a blast here well over 10 years ago, I'm an old man now lol, peaking into my 40's, I was in my 20's when I signed up lol.

Back for my 2-3 year check-in, no longer have the G8, now this is my ride.

I'll poke back in sometime between 2017-2018. I wonder how many of the OG's are dead.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Yup, we're getting old buddy. I still have a 98 ser, but never drive it. Im on two wheels 98 percent of the time.

Oh and I heard Hendrix got the Aids. Poor bastid....

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's been nearly 10 years since I last was here. When I left I locked myself out of my original account so created this one to post.

Good to see some of the old names still around. :)

Scott

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
It's been nearly 10 years since I last was here. When I left I locked myself out of my original account so created this one to post.

Good to see some of the old names still around. :)

Scott
Scott.....oh how we missed thee back in the day. Hope life's treated you well brother. I left forum life after this one went downhill, but I'm back now on knee-co-club dot com (they still block other sites here I see) since I just bought an M37. Will be my first modded car since my Altima. I'm curious if anyone from here found there way over there, but too many sections to poke around and look.

If anyone does visit over there, name's Altim8M37.

My wife got sick in 2010 and i'm getting close to losing her. Came down with the same thing that Adam (mod/admin who bought the s2000 and lived in SC), but much much more severe. She's been in the hospital since Christmas morning and now are taking long shots at trying to save her. If you have family, hug them and appreciate them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks. I lurk on a couple forums, but that's the extent of my involvement. I've had a couple Toyotas since my days here. Currently own a 12 Camry.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife.

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
Who the hell are all you old fuckers. Wait, who said that?

:hal:

Man, haven't checked in since '12, wow. It's hard to believe it's really been so long, and how much this place looks to have changed. I miss the good days.

:fluffpol:

So, I'm 31, joined when I was 18, and haven't really been into the car forum scene since I left this place. I'm on other tech and hobby forums, but I don't really put in the effort that I tried to here. We had a good group. And yeah, I'd be curious to see just where everyone is/went in their lives. I have most of you on AIM still I think, do you guys still use it?

Got rid of my '07 Speed3, was having way too many mechanical problems. Picked up a plain-Jane '07 3 for a DD as almost everything i modded just swapped over to it, and recently moved out to Cali from the Boston area. Looking for a house now, and planning out a project car. Most likely a classic Z build with modern running gear. Thinking something RB-flavored.

Only pics I seem to have are testing out how my EKM3's looked on it, rest must be on my HTPC which is currently in storage. :/

·
Because Size Matters
1,260 Posts
Wow....there's a few names i recognize.

This place has really fallen off. There's Spam everywhere. :/

This used to be the Forum of Forums. Now look at it. :(

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm still here, from time to time, post sometimes, still drive my 1994.5 Sentra LE 5-Speed sedan, bought a 1997 GXE Sentra Auto, last year.( still like the 94.5' better )
I recognize a bunch of you, Even the crazy ones.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts