Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a callout to anyone whos been here since '05 or before... I "Considering" coming back... (Even though my STICKYS were deleted).. Question is if there is anyone left who actually gives a HOOT about this place? (Besides OT)... How 'bout it ...Whos out there???

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Um...what exactly do you mean by "besides OT"?

OT is what made this forum.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True..... OT was a Large part of this place.. But the Love /Hate for our "Rides" is what initally brought us here.... (At least myself). And as much as I like to talk trash.... Itd be nice to actually have some "Intelligent" people to talk CAR with... Im getting tired of talking to myself, and the anwsering myself has me a bit worried...:confused:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hardly ever come here anymore, I didn't like what it turned into years ago. I mainly just come over to keep up with the local forum and look around every once in a while.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mines in "slightly" better shape than before... Still no engine or Tranny... But have 80% of the interior installed... (Still need some SE-R parts).. All wiring is is place...Front end Reassembled (FINALLY) and a few other bits... Should be alive by Oct though.. I could probably put it together in a LONG weekend... But ......Yeah Im lazy....

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
i still check in from time to time.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
I'm here and still have my Club Mofo title in my sig.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TIME FOR THE YEARLY CHECK IN.....

Still around.. My Bish finally is back on the road.. TONS left to do but she runs and drives again.:waving::givebeer:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts