Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up with the moderator closing my thread? who r u and why?........I'm not here to start shit im here to talk but if you close my threads i cant talk...that whole thread would have lead into what the advantages and disadvantages to the QR VS the SR were......Anyway thanks a lot whoever you are that closed my thread...........And thank god for nissan's ........cya

Thank-you for your time....
Jeff

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
It was probably closed because it was yet another "sr20/1lbmonster" thread. It's time to move on...

Oh, and in the future you may want to direct posts like this to the Forum Feedback section.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Projekt_SE-R said:
Whats up with the moderator closing my thread? who r u and why?........I'm not here to start shit im here to talk but if you close my threads i cant talk...
I closed this post. This was a thread directly related to sr21blmonster.

See the thread here:
http://www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1614

Sorry but you were talking crap directly at this person who is no longer here. I don't want to see anymore talk about this person as it is a waste of bandwith. Even the title was directed toward him. If you want to talk about the QR vs the SR then start a new thread with that sort of title.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look at ryan hating on sr21lb....geeeeez man you closed it just for him? You must really hate him and you dont know him.....

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
I dont know but dirtyserturbo sounds very suspicious. All of a sudden that sr21lbmonster gets banned from the site. Then another guy who is his "friend" pops up. He wants to send pics of sr21lbmonster's car through fax machine. All this because they dont have a scanner or a digital camera. Both live in NYC, both have SE-R turbos. Am I the only one who thinks this is kind of suspicious??

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Hey Guys,

Whatever the case maybe with individuals who support sr21lb/20lb monster, if you don't care to hear what they are saying then don't respond to them. You add fuel to the fire and I don't think this particular forum was set up to do as such (Exploit a BS'r). The guy had his chance to put up his videos or dyno charts and he failed to deliver (period). We all log into the forum to talk about our street adventures and I think this a place where only the truth is admissable. We all drive sentras and we all have different desires B11, B12, B13, B14 or B15 and the beauty of it all is that each and everyone is proud to bost about their accomplishments with their vehicles. There are young and some individuals a bit older than the young here who build there own rides. There are some individuals who have the money or the connection to have someone custom design their cars to their likings (cool). We are all avid nissan fans and some bickering will come about from time to time, but one bad seed will affect the whole bunch and we as a group need not supply that seed with nourishment (ie comments, etc). So with that said and though I don't know any of you, I think you all are cool individuals who will make the correct decisions/comments the next time the negativity starts. And when this is done, we could all get back to the very fabric of what this forum is about.

boost_boy
B12 x2 w/ca18det engines and a host of other goodies!!

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
boost_boy, you've made the most sence on this topic in awhile. If these people, who ever they are will like to post their stories and claims, that's their buisness. I just don't like when people start insulting everyone else for not beliving them. It make no sence.

If you have a fast car, then good for you. If not whatever! Just don't expect everyone to be your best friend if you can't back up the talk.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Thanks Sr20 B12,

I talk smack about my cars and how they've stomped on people and hell I've even got caught sleep-n against a nitrous-fed B13 SE-R in which my anxiety to race caused me to forget to unlock the gates to engage 2nd gear and I just watched his tail lights in utter shame while being video taped. My friends said once they heard the way I revved the motor up (8600 rpm) they preassumed that something would go wrong and it did (I got smoked). But to make a long story short, I finally got to the turn around point and the kid asked " What happened" and I explained to him that I revved the car too high and got locked out of 2nd gear hence I got smoked (period). So we raced coming back and this time it was rolling start and through first gear we were pretty much even; through second gear his bumper was between my passenger front and rear door; at 3rd gear discussion was over and school was in session; 4th gear I'm already at 140mph and 5th gear, well let's just say I was showing off for the camera and the rest and the guys and girls on the highway because he knew when to say when. But with a 70 shot of nitrous that SE-R took no prisoner/ you slip, you get x-filed (point blank). For those of us who don't have websites to place some of these videos on, the luxury of showing just how tough our machines our is limited. That's why when you come on here popping your chops, you should get right to the point and don't be using literature from that crappy "ol fast & the furious movie because some of these guys in here are just waiting for a chance to exploit your story. It's sad when my 4 year old can repeat the famous one liners in this movie, but he also enjoy watching it as well over and over and over again. I enjoy listening to you guys' stories and I would hope that foremost and importantly, the story-teller is being true to himself (1st) and only then can he be true to this game we play. So I say "Race hard, enjoy your life for you have only 1, but remember that tomorrow is not promised to any of us" .

Be easy,

Dee

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
This tranny in my girl's b12 is off an older model (JapSpec) CA18DET and the gears are a bit longer than the U.S. Pulsar NX1800 and has proven to be a very good reward for the engine's ability to rev to 9000. At 140mph, the tachometer's needle is close to 8000 RPM so figure about 7700 to 8000 rpm. The U.S. spec tranny is great as well as it can get me to about 127-130mph at the same rpm, but it's final drive is not as relaxed as the Jap Spec tranny. I figure because the CA18DET was found in the bluebird or nissan stanza which is a much heavier car than a pulsar or sentra, it would have the more cruising-type gear ratio. I'll tell you one thing, I'm not afraid to run my girl's car against anything on the top end. My B12 will be sporting a 1993 nissan maxima SE's gearbox mated to the pulsar's bellhousing. the Car should be ready in a month or so just waiting on the engine builder to finish the assembly. This one ought to be a treat!! My goal is to run 10secs. or less in a 4dr b12 with full interior. Whatever amout of boost it takes, I'll crank it or destroy the engine in trying. I seriously doubt that I'll be breaking anything as the CA18DET has proven itself (at least in my neck of the woods) to be a sturdy and powerful little engine. And though it lack the 0-3000rpm torque of an SR20, you won't sleep on this engine either. But with all things, money, time, patience and knowledge goes along way. I'll keep the group posted on how my car's do at the next event. My girl's car got a 13.9 @103 with wicked traction problems on street tires and spinning in 1st, 2nd and 3rd and no limited slip. I won't have too many excuses next month as I'll be cranking her boost up from 12psi to 25psi with a pair of slicks.

boost_boy

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Teknokid said:
Although you cant go 140 in a B14 GA16, im sure you can go 130 in 4th gear. According to the owner's manual there is no set maximum mph for 4th or 5th gear. 65 is tops for 3rd gear.
The GA16DE ecu cuts fuel out at I think 112 mph...anyone that has a stock ecu and says they went 130 is pulling your leg....

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, same reason the SE-R's speedo goes to 155... you'll never get there as long as you're stock. With mods, sure but not stock. :) Maybe it has something to do with gearing, 155 is right about where the SE-R hits redline in 5th.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts