Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ah yes another question for all you extremely helpful nissan people out there....:D
Well... here goes..
I have heard of many many way to lower the car... What im wondering is what is the best way to lower the car....lowering springs vs. Coil overs.? Also if you could list some web pages for the lower product of your choice that would really be helpful .. Ive heard of a few... Drop zone coil overz(dont know the web page) Ground-control coil over.... Tokico lower springs... ect.. So anything you can tell me would be very very helpful!!!;)
Oh ya another thing.... DO you need a chamber correction kit for lower springs/coil overs... Wasnt sure if you needed them for coil overs... Thanks alot everyone!! also if anyone has the web page address for hotshot... or the link to the web page containing the hotshot turbo for the ga16 that would be helpful also.. oh ya also ... does anyone have some coffee..Im about to fall asleep... also.......*snor snorr.....:eek: Ah no heart beat =)

-THanks Everyone =)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is this a turbo for the ga16de!?

Will this fit onto my 1994 Sentra E?!
You have to be kidding me!? If it does I think Im gonna sell my left testicle and buy this thing... Are they hard to install ?!
Oo ooo !!!!:D :eek: The excitement please answer soon!! I think my heart is actually beating for the first time.!!!!
:p *insanity gripping the heart...* oo
pls reply soon me so happy me be happy long time moe...

·
Pastor of Muppets
153 Posts
I've heard Ground Control coil overs are some of the best you can get for an affordable price. KYB AGX struts are among the best too. As for lowering springs- if you don't need the adjustability of the coilovers, they'd be fine to use. I'm running Eibach Sportlines on mine, many people around here will recommend them. Keep in mind, though, that while there are drop kits around to drop the car up to 3", the B13 does not take kindly to being dropped more than 1.5".

As for camber kits... as long as you keep the drop modest, you shouldn't have any camber problems.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lowering springs vs coil overs......

What do you want? "Flossing" or performance? Looks or handling?

Per Wagon Wagon, I agree per the above.
My 2 cents....Go with Eibach Pro Kits with KYB AGX struts. It will lower you 1.5". I have the Pro Kits on my SE-R and they ride "nice". No need for camber plates unless you are doing some autocrossing. Waste of money and time. If you do it right, you should not spend no more than $1k on the suspension parts. Let us know what happens next. late

Q in Sac
Lead Pimp :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Maybe I'm late in replying, but I thought I'd add my two cents. I went with the Eibach Proline's (1.5' drop) and Tokico struts on my 94' XE and it seems to be responding well. When it all comes down to it, almost anything is better than stock. Depending on what size wheels your car is wearing, the ride may obviously be a bit stiffer than normal. I put the wheels on first, and the stock springs and struts hated the 17's. Granted, the new suspension certainly helped, but you're not going to find a smooth ride with this setup. Nothing like sacraficing comfort for scraping the ground.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts