Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
thatoneguywiththatonecar
127 Posts
I hear ya. last sunday was my first event this season, boy did it suck. I have Motivational Coilovers being shipped this thursday. Next event will be much better, no more bump steer:D

·
Platinum
462 Posts
My car had been sitting on the drive way for over a month and I already missed first 2 events for this year... My car's running now, but I am scared to blow that thing again... I still want to ract bad tho...

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
The first race here is on May 26!!! YIPPEEE!!!!! To get everybody in the mood here's a pic from last year. Yes, I fixed the paint :rolleyes:

edit: Why is

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
RiceBox said:

edit: Why is [/*img] not working???? [/B][/QUOTE]

It is now. If you find any more forums where the image code doesn't work tell us about it in Forum Feedback.

D

·
0 Posts
auto-X woooo hooo

Its good to be here guys!!!! My first run was at the Icepalace in Charelston, SC. They put me in STS. I sucked! LOL. But it was fun. It did feel like I was rollen though. Guess I have to ride with Eric or Adam to see what going fast realy feels like. I think I will do better next time. I have my AGX and GC on now. I love them to death.

E

·
0 Posts
New stuff too!

I will have *REAL* rear brakes and *ALL* of my custom motor mounts in by then too. I'm looking forward to gettin' on it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts