Nissan Forum banner
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
HKS20DET said:
anyone going to the CruiseFest Nationals this weekend(05/09-05/11) in Chillicothe? im going! i didnt go last year buy i heard that there were a lot of chicks walkin around with there bitties hanging out. gives me every reason to go.:rolleyes: ;)
Whats the deal on that? Seems interesting, I might go to keep myself busy.

·
Registered
762 Posts
SuperSentra4203 said:
Whats the deal on that? Seems interesting, I might go to keep myself busy.
u mean info??? its at Ross county fairgrounds. friday from 9am-midnight/ saturday from 9am-midnight/ and sunday from 9am-6pm. i guess last year they had almost 7,000 imports(probably 6,500 honda) plus a buncha lower ride and custom trucks.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
I might go outta sheer bordom, but ya think my Grand Prix would fit in?:rolleyes:

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
HKS20DET said:
anyone going to the CruiseFest Nationals this weekend(05/09-05/11) in Chillicothe? im going! i didnt go last year buy i heard that there were a lot of chicks walkin around with there bitties hanging out. gives me every reason to go.:rolleyes: ;)
This is true. I was there last year with my little sister. She took her car there for it. Lots of females walking around, with all sorts of interesting things hanging out. Should be a good time, though. My sis'll be there again, I think. Silver '98 Civic EX. I don't know that I'll drive all the way back to Chilli, since I moved from there, though. If any of you go, HANDS OFF her!! :)

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
How old is she?:D

I may go, acompanied with a 89 Prelude 2.0s. Gonna trade in my Grand Prix tomorrow hopefully.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
What makes you think that?:)

Well, not gonna go down, nor am I getting the Prelude. I had my car appraised by a family friend for $1400 because of new parts. The Prelude is prolly worth only $750. Oh well, my car runs great. Anyone interested in a trade?:)

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
GTA03SpecV, hey is there a strip or something that everyone with pimped out rides hang out, 725 is all right but i didnt know if there was anything like Richmond Ind. Promenda

·
Registered
27 Posts
tcn311 said:
GTA03SpecV, hey is there a strip or something that everyone with pimped out rides hang out, 725 is all right but i didnt know if there was anything like Richmond Ind. Promenda
there used to be a cruise-in behind the elder beerman on woodman and dorathy lane, but i haven't been that way in a long time, so i'm not sure if anyone shows up anymore. you used to be able to catch some action over that way, too, but that died down once the cops figured out what was going on. wilmington pike picked up a little bit when xtreme autosports opened just north of david rd.

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
well by Wodys thats Innovative Turbo Solutions because they are making my custom turbo setup in about a month, the cars there are awesome

·
Registered
27 Posts
tcn311 said:
well by Wodys thats Innovative Turbo Solutions because they are making my custom turbo setup in about a month, the cars there are awesome
I think you're thinking of woody's over in west carrolton. i was talking about woodman dr. out in kettering. anyway, i've never heard of that company. do they do other mods besides turbos? where are they located? also, i might be heading up to xtreme autosports after work today (around 6 or 7) to see what's going on up that way. it's on wilmington pike just south of dorothy lane.

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
ITS does custom turbos,superchargers, Nitrous set-ups and I think engine swaps. xtreme autosports is expensive i think.

G

·
Re: Cleveland's 2nd Club Meet June 7th

SGarlesky said:
We're having a meet in Cleveland on June 7th. Check out link for details.
http://www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22729
This is a calling-out to all Ohio people , Eastside , Westside , Suburbs , etc..... I want to see some Mansfield , Akron , Deleware , etc... people , it would be pretty cool . There are quite a few different Nissans going to be there , and not just B15 Spec-V's . It would be nice to see more B13's , B14's , 180sx , 240sx , etc.....;)

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
IM gonna start a new post.. i need all of you to look for it in the same location... i just need a simple post.. and ill stick you in my buddy list.. like a "here" kinda thing you used to do in school.. Travis

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
gta03spev i think i might have saw you thursday in miamisburg by 725 and the mcdonalds coming from heinke rd. if not i saw a spec-v with a mesh grill and some other mods

·
Registered
27 Posts
tcn311 said:
gta03spev i think i might have saw you thursday in miamisburg by 725 and the mcdonalds coming from heinke rd. if not i saw a spec-v with a mesh grill and some other mods
sorry, wasn't me. the only things i've done are changed out the headlight bulbs and taken off the license plage bracket. plus i haven't been down that way in a while. i'm curious about who it was though. i'm moving to miami township right off of byers rd. next weekend. we need to go cruisin' sometime after that, while the weather holds up. of course, i definitely need to give my spec a bath really soon if we're gonna do that. july 4 weekend would be fun. let me know. lata.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts