Nissan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
LiL_Heather said:
Hey, I'm from Chillicothe, Ohio. Below Columbus. Girl here thats into cars and would like to talk to some guys!
akron ohio email me.. if you have AIM or if anyone else does.. lets all get a Nismo thing together.. Travis

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
I'm in good old Mansfield. Stuck with my wrecked-ass B12. Ought to do a meet this summer. I think the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course would be good. There are ususally car shows during the weekend races. During Superbike weekend is the best. There is a lot of streetracing going on during the nights. Mansfield Lahm Airport over the July 4th weekend would be good, too.

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
damn wish i knew you guys where out there before i moved to the red-neck land of south dakota!!!! you guy are kinda making me want to tmove back home!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
hey everyone.. this is just a thought but. around the end of july we have a vintage car club show here in delaware. its an yearly thing. it started out as obviously vintage cars and still mostly is. now we are seeing a larger variety. s10 extremes, civics, a ghey ass CRX (last year), mini coopers, vettes, etc... all kinds of shit. it not enormous. takes up most of downtown though (about 5 to 6 downtown blocks). they show most of the day. around 8 they start cruisin. then around 10 there is a flame throwin contest. i just thought id mention this if anyone is interested. i mean delaware is kinda in the middle of all of ya. im there every year all day.

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
ga16tosr20 said:
where in NE Ohio did live?
i lived in the perry, madison, mentor area for awile. then i moved to the very corner, the little poor city of conneaut.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
ga16tosr20 said:
hey everyone.. this is just a thought but. around the end of july we have a vintage car club show here in delaware. its an yearly thing. it started out as obviously vintage cars and still mostly is. now we are seeing a larger variety. s10 extremes, civics, a ghey ass CRX (last year), mini coopers, vettes, etc... all kinds of shit. it not enormous. takes up most of downtown though (about 5 to 6 downtown blocks). they show most of the day. around 8 they start cruisin. then around 10 there is a flame throwin contest. i just thought id mention this if anyone is interested. i mean delaware is kinda in the middle of all of ya. im there every year all day.
My brother-in-law and a friend told me about that. I worked last year and didn't make it with a friend who went down with his 92 Talon TSi. I'm interested. I go down there a lot during the summer to the rifle range and do some shootin. Only 45min from me.

·
Registered
762 Posts
the rifle range on rt. 36? that is basically right behind my house. well within a mile. now only if we could get more people to go

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Not quite sure, I know the rifle range is right outside Norton.

·
Registered
27 Posts
ga16tosr20 said:
in july? i might be up for that, as long as it's on a weekend. are a lot of se-rs that show up?

·
Registered
762 Posts
zilch! i havent even seen a sentra. there isnt a whole lot of imports. just a few. a few late domestics.... GTP's, S10 xtrm... there are more i just forget. it would be nice to see a Spec in there though. there are a lot of 1940-'70 supped up monsters though.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
A friend and I are interested in goping down there this summer, he'll be taking his 77 Monte Carlo, probibly on boost. I'll odds are be taking a S13 240sx, just to give the muscle cars something to laugh at!

G

·
I live in Strongsville, hang out in Macedonia, and go to school in Cleveland. I go to Ohio Technical College. There are a couple of nissans out in the parking lot, I was wondering if any of those belonged to anyone on this board.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
If it's a junkyard, then It might have been mine!:D

·
Registered
203 Posts
longwell said:
I live in Columbus and am interested in attending any meet held in this area.
im in southeast michigan, woudnt mind drivin a coupla hours for a nismo related event....

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
I think the most worth wild event would be at Mid Ohio Sports Car Course. SuperBike Weekend is the best. I'll be out there, and during the night, everyone is out cruising. I mean everyone. If you want to destroy some ricers, Mansfield is the location!

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
well i might be moving to westerville in august for college so maybe you guys will see my 200sx crusing around with its turbo hissing.

41 - 60 of 106 Posts