Nissan Forum banner
21 - 40 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did anyone go??? I'm sorry I couldn't make it, my NX's passenger side axle broke (I don't know how it happened ;)). Maybe next time or in the spring.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i know this has nothing to do with cars, but....

ALRIGHT BUCKS!!! NATIONAL CHAMPS BABY!!!

O-H-I-O

:D

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
hell yes!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
GTA03SpecV said:
i know this has nothing to do with cars, but....

ALRIGHT BUCKS!!! NATIONAL CHAMPS BABY!!!

O-H-I-O

:D
HELL YEA!!! us ohioans are TBDFITL for TBDTITL and we cant forget about TBDBITL

TBDFITL = the best damn fans in the land
TBDTITL = the best damn team in the land
TBDBILT = the best damn band in the land

·
Registered
27 Posts
driftedse-r said:
im in cincinnati and i started a nissan club on www.cincinnatistreetracing.com, well try to get meets togehter this summer.
is the site up yet? i clicked on it, but got nothing. anyway, keep us posted about the site and any meets. i'm south of dayton, so i'd be up for a cincy meet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I live in Saint Clairsville, OH which is damn near wheeling, WV. I drive a 200sx which seems to be all the rage down here... right after i got mine, i started noticing they were more common than the civic.

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
hey guys.. whats goin on.. hell yeah the best damn band in the land.. ive got friends down there.. in it.. anyways.. lets get together this spring and meet up.. and HEY YOU STATIE.. whats goin on..!.. message me sometime.. well talk.. Travis

·
Registered
27 Posts
i'd definitely be up for a spring meet. i'm pretty new to nissan, so i'd love to see what other nissan drivers have done to their rides. are there any predicted dates and/or locations yet? depending on location, it'd probably have to be on a weekend if i'm gonna be able to make it cause of work. either way, let me know so i can do my best to make it. hey travis, who did the muffler dent mod for you? :p by they way, i got your e-mail. my aim screenname is GTA03SpecV. that goes for anyone else with aol aim.

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
i'd say we should do it in may cause it will be hot and my car will be done, i just got a body kit and im going to tint the windows and put a system in it by then.

·
Registered
174 Posts
There is a big track meet planned for Nissan/Infinitis only on August 2nd. It's in Indiana, but there will be people from all over there and there's supposed to be hotel accomidations. There's not a lot of information on the site yet, but here it is anyway. It's updated periodically... www.indymax.nismo.org

·
Registered
27 Posts
may sounds good to me too. or even as early april, depending on the weather. that indy max meet sounds like a good time too. kind of a long trip, but it's on a weekend, so....... is anyone thinking about attending that event?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'd also like to invite everyone to check out team NIO. They are a great club, and are on thier way to becoming really huge in the scene. They started out in the lonestar state, but have recently branched out into Indiana, and are moving into OK, IL, and KY hopefully. Check it out at www.teamnio.com and if you're interested, fill out the app. It's a great group!

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
GTA03SpecV said:
i'd definitely be up for a spring meet. i'm pretty new to nissan, so i'd love to see what other nissan drivers have done to their rides. are there any predicted dates and/or locations yet? depending on location, it'd probably have to be on a weekend if i'm gonna be able to make it cause of work. either way, let me know so i can do my best to make it. hey travis, who did the muffler dent mod for you? :p by they way, i got your e-mail. my aim screenname is GTA03SpecV. that goes for anyone else with aol aim.

oh i had that custom done at the Hudson High School stadium parking lot.. they are very good at customizing good custom dents, and when i went to drive over a ditch they called a parking spot it hit bottom.. i like mine becasue right after i did it.. they laughed at me.. then they lost to my girlfriends school football team. and i laughed back .. HA! :D

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
MC0029 said:
whats up c-town !.. a k rowdy in da house.. lol.. you by cleaveland?

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
ga16tosr20 said:
HELL YEA!!! us ohioans are TBDFITL for TBDTITL and we cant forget about TBDBITL

TBDFITL = the best damn fans in the land
TBDTITL = the best damn team in the land
TBDBILT = the best damn band in the land
hey where are you located????travis

·
SE Limited
791 Posts