Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with some Sentras or 200SX in the dayton cincy c-bus area?

·
Registered
27 Posts
dayton. just picked up my spec v down in cincy 3 weeks ago.

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im from dayton, im in the m-burg with the 97 200sx

·
Registered
27 Posts
tcn311, you're right down the road. i'm in c'ville. maybe you can help me out with my nissan. this is my first one (always drove hondas), so i don't know too much about them.

mc0029, are you from columbus or cincy?

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah that would be cool i havent ever seen any pimped out nissans in the dayton area before especially down the 725 strip. i think everyone in miamisburg has eclispes or civics.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Matt why do you wanna be in centerville? There are too many spoiled little rich kids around here driving daddy's benz and thinking they're cool for it.

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I feel you on that one, every kid has a nice ass car down in our area and for some reason i feel they dont deserve it, like the girls driving around in 2002 Mustang GT's with Princess on the license plate, that irretates me big time, sorry if i offended anyones girlfriend.

L

·
0 Posts
Hey, I'm from Chillicothe, Ohio. Below Columbus. Girl here thats into cars and would like to talk to some guys!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Chillicothe? isn't that out in the middle of no where? i've never been out there, but that's what i've heard. but, there's nothing wrong with long, straight, empty country roads. Heather, do you get to see a whole lot, car-wise, out there?

tcn, i saw a yellow spec v in our area the other day. do you know of anyone running around in one?

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah as soon as i get my car finished

·
Yellow Submarine
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i say we have a meet in the spring when everyone has there cars clean of snow and salt and their wheels back on for the summer

·
Registered
27 Posts
1 - 20 of 106 Posts