SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i need everyone in ohio to please raise their hands.. thank you.. Travis

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, ok you can put your hand down now, I just wanted to keep track of who all is in Ohio.

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
once i get a hella lot of ohioans on this post.. ill stick all of you in my buddy list.. rather its nissans.. or AIMS.. ill do it.. Travis

·
Super-Mod with a 240
2,375 Posts
Cleveland here

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Akron Ohio here.. Akron Canton... well guys.. since im gonna be staying in Ohio and NOT moving to PA.. we might as well all try to meet sometime.. Travis

·
Registered
762 Posts
why were u gonna move?

im down for a meet. but what am i supposed to drive? my beater? im sure everyone wants to see the super pimp beater SE LOL. i would just go to chill and run the piss out of all your rides. is this cool that i still come??? :)

i was kiddin about runnin the piss outta all your cars.

·
Registered
762 Posts
oh shit i forgot. there is a car show here in delaware on July 26th. just find you way to downtown delaware. u wont be able to miss it. it gets bigger every year and last year was pretty big. most domestic muscle and a couple of imports here an there. u guys better come cause i am like the only nissan guy in delaware.

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DUDE... im the only nissan sentra guy here in AKRON....there are mostly 240sx's and SE_R spec Vs... few to none really.. but.. yeah.. we need to all meet up.. and HELL YEAH bring your beater.. i want to see the differences from the 4dr to 2dr up close in person.. and differences in the engine.. and we can all talk about our cars.. this will be really NICE>. hope to talk to you all real soon..

i was gonna move to Pittsburgh PA.. my fiance was gonna attend the Culinary Art Institute.. but she couldnt get approved for enough for the loans.. she needed 20k for 8 months.. and only got like 5k.. Travis

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i dont know them.. but.. where about do they live? i live on Kathryns place.. where they had the Riot here in akron a couple of years ago lol.. im serious.. we ALL need to get together sometime this summer and have a big fucking parade of Nissans! hell yeah.. then flick off and spit at all the hondas lol.. but seriously.. lets get together and talk.. Travis

·
Registered
762 Posts
they are only 19 and i see that u are what... 23-24? not sure exactly where they live but i might see u up there sometime. we go up there to party a lot so i will keep that kathryns place in mind.

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
also keep in mind that there is an extra bed and bedroom here right now.. so if you need to ever crash here for the night.. its all cool by me.. i think it would kick ass to have a weekend dedicated to Nissan talk shit.. lol.. Travis

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
and if you DO like to party on Kathryns place.. there wont be much of that goin on anymore LOL.... exspecially on May Day.. if you know what i mean.. Travis

1 - 20 of 160 Posts