1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
V

·
0 Posts
Not so fast on fixing for a couple of grand. Have you priced those wheels, I have and they cost BIG bucks; $575 a piece to be exact. With a 10% discount you might get them for $520. The reason I know this is, I got one that needs repairing of replacing and I just priced them. The reason why is a long story but I am trying to get the road contractor to pay for the new tire which also cost big bucks, getting the wheel fixed or replaced and an alignment. Hopefully next time they cut a section out of the road they will fill it better or cover it with steel plates before someone like me hits it at 6:00am in the dark. I am one unhappy camper!!

·
Surf
807 Posts
a guy on b15sentra.net bought it and is getting it fixed. He'll have a Spec for around 10 grand, not bad if you ask me

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wouldn't want a car with a salvage (or rebuilt when completed) title because it kills the resell value.

·
Registered
249 Posts
get that and a used say 2000 b15 xe...after that- no holding me back...well, lack of money would be one thing that'd hold me back.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
I knew a guy once with a Sentra XE-"R".... I think he was trying to be funny or something. Oh how the time has passed. ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
sentra94xe said:
I knew a guy once with a Sentra XE-"R".... I think he was trying to be funny or something. Oh how the time has passed. ;)

user StreetRacer on b15sentra.net Boy, is he an idiot!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts