Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere I can get OEM parts other that a stealership. The prices I am getting seem really high. I need a some parts for State Inspection (tail light) and others just out of being picky (door hinges). I know I have asked about the doors before, but my doors don't seem to be sagging, just not closing all the way. And one way that I finally confirmed this in my dad's eyes, is the Driver Side door does not line up with the Door Ajar sensor. If I can just adjust these, that would be great, save me a couple hundred dollars and a headache. If not, just have to wait, and my anal retentive ways will have to live with it.

·
Pastor of Muppets
153 Posts
By The Burgh do you mean Pittsburgh? If so I know a place in SW PA, about halfway between WV and Pittsburgh, that has everything you could ever need for a B13, and cheap too. They've been supplying me for a year now. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Pastor of Muppets
153 Posts
Sechrist's U-Pull it, it's in Dawson, PA. You have to find the cars yourself and pull all the parts yourself, but the prices can't be beat. I bought my Subaru this summer with money from reselling parts from that place on Ebay.

If you wanna meet up and do some junking sometime I'm down with that- I need to go up there soon anyway. They're open 6 days a week- 9-3 on weekends, and 9-5 tuesday thru friday, closed mondays.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts