Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since it's continually brought up on all the Maxima forums I deal with, here's my list of the dealerships I have personal experience with and get discounts with.

If any other people want to chime in on other dealers, please feel free.
This list is for OEM PARTS ONLY, not aftermarket parts.

Tom Peacock Nissan
Ken Sanders
281-230-4365
Located on north side of Houston, TX.
Does not ship, so you must pick up at the dealership.

SouthPoint Nissan
David Burnette
512-444-4962
Located in Austin, TX
Will ship anywhere.

Courtesy Nissan
www.courtesyparts.com
1800-527-1909
Dallas, TX area. (Richardson)
Will ship parts anywhere
I no loner personally endorse Courtesy, as recently they have had a horrible history with shipping parts on time and getting complete orders.. I have had at least six customers in the last two months have to cancel plans because parts arrived several WEEKS late. Without airing dirty laundry and making it personal, I'm going to stop here- but my recommendation still stands.

www.nissanparts.cc
Forget exactly who these guys are, but I've ordered parts from them in the past and had good experiences.

Jerry Rome Nissan
www.jrnissanparts.com
413-746-2266 x231
Ken Athas, Parts Manager x231
[email protected]
(Always send a VIN# when asking about parts for your vehicle)
Will ship parts anywhere

·
Registered
12 Posts
Rock Auto

I use Auto Parts Fast at RockAuto. Great service & unbeatable price, REALLY. Aftermarket & OEM parts. I purchased a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder bumper from them online (I live in Canada) for $70. Everywhere else was $400. I suggest checking it out, they have everything & for nearly ALL vehicle models, including NISSAN

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello,

I would like to add my two cents to the fray here and recommend Nissan Parts Zone (Nissan Parts | Online Nissan OEM Parts and Accessories). They offer genuine OEM Nissan parts at about 28% off of M.S.R.P, quick shipping and exemplary customer service. I'm VERY reluctant to endorse e-tailers as there are a lot of shoddy companies out there today but I've ordered countless parts for my 350z, Maxima and my family and friend's Nissans from this site and I've had nothing but excellent shopping experiences with them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
or the best references to compare to your car stereo system or any other, experience live music in as many different environments as possible. One of the best ways to accomplish this is to follow several artists that you really like from venue to venue (one environment to another). You'll immediately notice the difference in sound characteristics of each location and with the same artist.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts