Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, n00b here hailing from the wrx crowd.. is there a spot online that I can get an oem listing of parts for my 1993 Sentra E. For example.. for my impreza.. there is subaruparts.com.. and you choose the section of the car you would like to view.. from there an exploded view comes up and you can choose absolutely any part, nut, bolt you name it and they can get it to you.

I'd rather deal with looking via online then drive all the way to a dealer and deal with some "snot nosed teenaged lot rat who gives me lip when I ask for multiple parts that he actually has to do some 'work' to 'search' for".. I'm looking for oem fuel hoses (the one that feeds the filter, the one that comes from the filter 'out' and the return hose back to the line).

I'd rather use parts from a nissan parts facility/nissan themselves than use some bs 'high pressure' fuel hose from an autoparts store, I'd rather have the fit and finish of an oem part.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Gered

·
Registered
291 Posts
Well

andrewsg said:
Howdy, n00b here hailing from the wrx crowd.. is there a spot online that I can get an oem listing of parts for my 1993 Sentra E. For example.. for my impreza.. there is subaruparts.com.. and you choose the section of the car you would like to view.. from there an exploded view comes up and you can choose absolutely any part, nut, bolt you name it and they can get it to you.
I have gotten some stuff from theses guys for my 94 sentra
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=49&catalogid=0

I have luck with them on some big parts plus if you call they can help you out. I'm not saying they are cheap or anything but, at least they have a "list" so to speak and you can see what your wanting because they have pictures also..

hope this helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks for the response! :thumbup:

Nah.. its the same as all the other places... I guess I need to get off my lazy ass and go to the dealer.. called em today.. 131$.. meh.. and I COULD if i wanted to.. use part store hoses.. and spend like.. 13$.. heh.. such is life.

Thanks anyway!

-G

1 - 3 of 3 Posts