Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to order one soon and am debating which one to get... what are your opinions? I like the clean look of the OEM, however at the same time I want to stand out with the Invader... tough call :(

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea thats what im stuck on... i want clean and subtle but also something different...

and this is my car's current look

·
Nissan Ninja
288 Posts
then just go for the oem. Maybe even paint it to keep the sleek look.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I'd go with the Syndicate Kustomz hood :D

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Neva2wicked said:
^^ ditto x10 :thumbup:

If you don't plan on adding a kit to make it look more aggressive, then the OEM is the way to go.
er look at the pic he's got a kit.

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok i think im going to get the invader hood, anybody know a good cheap place to buy (besides ebay) looks like its going for 485 shipped on ebay.

·
I want my B14!!!!
187 Posts
xbrandonx said:
er look at the pic he's got a kit.
my bad. Didn't realize those were SEL sides and a rear lip with the GTR front :p

How high does the Invader hood protrude? If its less than the SK hood, then it would def. be a perfect match.

Been looking around for a hood price for a while and I'll tell you that its not going to be easy. The cheapest I've actually found the Invader hood is $485 shipped- compared to the other sites which sell them for $400 w/o shipping (if its FG). Just stack a lil bit more and go with authentic companies. Wouldn't exactly trust ebay when it comes to bodyparts ;)

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Neva2wicked said:
Wouldn't exactly trust ebay when it comes to bodyparts ;)

expecially when it comes to carbon fiber. The weaves might be a little off and thats how those companies get them and sell them so cheap.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I think the vent on the Invader is taller than on the SK hood.

SK hood > Invader

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
if need be go for the SK hood ^like he says its smaller.

but personaly i think an OEM style with the sides painted and the middle C/F would look alot better.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
1.6pete said:

but personaly i think an OEM style with the sides painted and the middle C/F would look alot better.
Been there, done that...played out. :cool:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
1CLNB14 said:
Been there, done that...played out. :cool:
still a bit more origonal than the ever present invader hood. (at least one in every parking lot) :fluffy:

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
1.6pete said:
still a bit more origonal than the ever present invader hood. (at least one in every parking lot) :fluffy:
Seems like every OEM c/f hood I see these days has the edges/corners painted.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I guess I just like being a litttle different than the rest of the crowd.

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hehe im clueless what to do... right now im most likely looking into a used oem c/f hood from notanotherhonda (http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=112305&page=1&pp=20) and i MIGHT do the painting the sides thing hah... we'll see its all up in the air,

thanks for all your suggestions and i took them into consideration. i want my car to stay a good looking DD but all my friends are telling me to enter HIN and i might just for fun i suppose. i might be one of a very few b14s there to represent :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts