Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have a CLUE what the stock hoods go.. i just need a price.. bucasue.. im gonna be getting his rear end.. fix.. ok well.. when you fint out the prices.. ill send them once i get them.. ok ok. im goin to bed..

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!!!!

:rolleyes: :D oh my god... i typed that last night???????? ok well.... let me ask the REAL question i wanted to.... sorry guys... ok i was involved in an accident receintly.. im goin to have to get a new hood and front end.. im gonna get a stock front end.. because i like my 99 front end better than all of the aftermarket.. there was a front end for the g20 i was thinkin of gettin.. it should fit right? why wouldnt it?? but what i was askin when i was asleep... was... what does a brand new OEM hood cost?? any clues???im trying to getan idea.. because if i can pick up a carbon fiber for less than oem.. then ill get that.. not used.. im talkin new..so please disregard that load of shit you just read above.. and answer this for me.. thanks guys.. Travis

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1999GXE1.6 said:
anyone have a CLUE what the stock hoods go.. i just need a price.. bucasue.. im gonna be getting his rear end.. fix.. ok well.. when you fint out the prices.. ill send them once i get them.. ok ok. im goin to bed..

im goin to translate.....

anyone know what a oem hood runs new?? i need a price becuase im gonna be gettting THIS (i meant to say front end) fixed,.could someone email me with a price when they find out.. ok i just realized that my head is resting against the computer.. (left computer on and fell asleep on bed)

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there we go that sounds great but umm geee.. no.

im still paying the loan off for this thing.. and about the spec-v front end!!!!!!.... hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is a sweet ass idea..... will the front end fit directly to my 99 GXE???? will it bolt right up to the 6 mounting bolts on the front bumber.. if so.. im [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trav :D :cool: :)

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ill have to make cuts where the headlights split from the grill.. well.. then once i make the cut.. there will have to be some filling in becasue there will be a groove there where the pieces were like a U shaped hole.. what should i do!? i really really want this front end!!!!!! Travis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts